Visa and Travel
Visa on Arrival
Nationals of the following countries are eligible for a free-of-charge visa stamped on their passports upon entry into Dubai International Airport:
Andorra, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Qatar, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States of America, and the Vatican.
Visa Application Prior to Arrival
All other nationalities not mentioned above are required to pre-arrange a visa to enter the United Arab Emirates. Visa requirements can change with little or no notice so travellers are advised to please double-check foreign entry requirements by contacting the local embassy or consulate for your destination country.
Visa Application Procedure
Please provide your complete passport details as per the attached form and attach a clear copy of the first 3 pages of your passport and a scanned coloured, passport-sized photograph (white background). Send this information by email to email@example.com.
If more than one person is travelling on one passport (such as a parent and children under 12 years of age), please clearly specify on the form under "Special Request", providing the name of the child and date of birth. (Visa will be charged only per passport for the parent only).
Once the visa is approved, an electronic copy will be emailed to you and a printed copy of the same has to be submitted by you to the immigration upon your arrival.
- The passport should be valid for 6 (six) months or more prior to the date of travel.
- Visa is valid for a single entry only.
- Visa will only be issued 3 - 7 days prior to your arrival and emailed to you.
- Acknowledgement of receipt of the visa copy is mandatory.
- Working days in UAE are from Sunday to Thursday. (Friday / Saturday are the weekends).
- All relevant visa documents are required to be sent to MCI on or before February 8th 2019 to ensure a smooth processing of the Visa.
- Visa fees are payable in full in advance and if not approved by immigration authorities, the amount is non-refundable.
- All visas are valid for arrival and departure at Dubai, Abu Dhabi or Sharjah airports.
- Visa application will only be accepted if hotel accommodation is booked through the Congress Secretariat, MCI Middle East LLC.