The Applied Linguistics and Language Teaching International Conference and Exhibition (ALLT 2021) will be held from March 18th to 20th 2021 (Online), under the theme:
21st Century Linguistics and Language Teaching: Bridging Diversification and Equality in the Classroom
The Conference aims to enhance the professional and knowledge levels of the teachers and applied linguists through achieving the following objectives:
- Exchange knowledge and experiences and discuss mechanisms of elevating the performance level of both fields specialists.
- Inform the participants of the latest international publications in the fields of teaching and applied linguistics.
- Present latest modern technologies and leading practices of the fields of English teaching and Applied Linguistics.
- Highlight the importance of scientific research conducted by the applied linguists and enhance the overall performance of English teachers
- Promote the culture of innovation and leadership in both fields.
- Recruit qualified personnel to work at educational institutions.
The conference organizers invite you to submit a proposal which addresses the theme of the conference.